Our Services

Public Insurance Adjuster Miami

Income Loss Claims

If you own a business and have had disaster strike, we know how frustrating that can be. Running a business is hard enough without mother nature getting involved and filing an insurance claim can be a long and drawn out process if you don’t have a professional on your side. At United Claims Specialists we know that you want to get your business back up and running as quickly as possible. During the time that your business was down, you’ve experienced income loss. It’s important that you document income loss and get the proper settlement for your insurance claim. An experienced public adjuster at United Claims Specialists will help your business get back faster and get the compensation you deserve.

How are accidental damage claims settled?

Loss of business is considered the period when the normal flow of work and income is interrupted. This can be for many reasons from water damage to fire damage and much more. Loss of business income can cause problems for a business because employees are unable to get paid, your business is unable to bring in money, and bills might be neglected. It’s important that when your business is interrupted due to a disaster that you seek out compensation for your business income loss.

Generally, there are three types of business interruption insurance loss that can be filed:

  • Business Interruption – This claim is filed to compensate the business owner during the time needed to repair and restore the damage to the property.
  • Extended Business Interruption – This insurance provides coverage for the time after the property is repaired but before the business has returned to pre-loss levels.
  • Contingent Business Interruption – This provides coverage for loss of income resulting from physical damage, not to its property, but to the property of suppliers or consumers of its product.

When a business owner has damage, or a disaster strikes, it’s important they file an income loss insurance claim. Not only do you need to be compensated for the damage to your building or property, but you also need to be compensated for the loss of income you’ve suffered due to the damages. United Claims Specialists have the experience and expertise to file your business income loss claim fast and efficiently to help you get the maximum compensation.

How can I get started?

Damage to your business’ building or property can have a significant negative impact on your business. Bills can go unpaid, employees won’t get paid, and your business is at risk following a disaster. If you don’t get compensation for your insurance loss claim it can put your business at risk. United Claims Specialists knows how important it is for your business to get back to normal as fast as possible.

If you need to file a claim for your business, contact our professionals at United Claims Specialists today. We’ll fight for you and your business to ensure the proper compensation is rewarded for the income loss to your business.

1-855-321-LOSS (5677)

Phone: 855-321.LOSS (5677)
On Call 24/7
Start/Reopen Claim

Contact Us