Our Services

Storm Damage Public adjuster

Accidental Damage Claims

Accidents happen, and in home and businesses, accidental damages can be costly. If you have damages, your repairs or replacements may be covered by accidental damage coverage in your insurance policy. But, as with many other claims, insurance companies work to pay as little as possible for accidental damage claims. If you have damages, it’s time to call a public adjuster that you can trust to work for your claim. At United Claims Specialists, we are here to help you get the most for your accidental damage claims.

How are accidental damage claims settled?

There are many different types of accidental damage claims, and no matter the claim, you need a skilled public adjuster to make the most of your claim. At United Claims Specialists, our skilled public adjusters understand how to help clients get the highest possible payments for their accidental damage claims. We work with many types of accidental damage claims, such as fallen objects.

Each policy has specific provisions for accidental damage claims. Certain things that may not be covered by accidental damage include:

  • Pet damages
  • Wear and tear
  • Gradual deterioration
  • Deliberate damages
  • Defective workmanship

The above may not fall under the umbrella of accidental damage, but they may be covered by other components of your residential or commercial policy. Understanding whether you have an accidental damage claim at hand starts by consulting with our experts at United Claims Specialists. Our public insurance adjusters can help you understand your damages in relation to your coverage.

How else can United Claims Specialists help?

In addition to helping homeowners and business owners understand their accidental damage coverage, our professionals at United Claims Specialists can help with your claims process. A knowledgeable public adjuster from our team can assist with your claim from start to finish. We’ll open your claim, then work with your insurance company to get your biggest possible payment for your claim. We may work to obtain evidence of damages, repair estimates and other factors to substantiate your claim.

The more thorough your claim, the higher your potential claim settlement. At United Claims Specialists, our public insurance adjusters work tirelessly to defend the best interests of policyholders all around the state. We offer assistance for accidental damage claims.

If you have damages, give our public adjusters a call to learn how we can get you the biggest payment possible

1-855-321-LOSS (5677)


Phone: 855-321.LOSS (5677)
On Call 24/7
Start/Reopen Claim

Contact Us