Our Services

Flood Damage Miami

Flood Damage Claim

Flooding damage is more common than many people realize. Whether it’s the rainy season or dry season, many properties are one major storm away from flood damage. Has your property been damaged by flooding? If so, your next step should be to call a public adjuster for flood damage claims. At United Claims Specialists, we offer comprehensive services for residential and commercial claims regarding flood damage. Whether you have an independent flood insurance policy or a policy for your entire property, our public adjusters can help.

Understanding your insurance coverage and its influence on your claims process starts by calling our public adjusters at United Claims Specialists. Your insurance company has adjusters fighting for their best interests, don’t you deserve the same? We are here to fight for your best interests regarding your claim. We can help by:

  • Assessing your flood and water damage coverage
  • Documenting the extent of damages
  • Opening or adjusting an existing claim
  • Working with your insurance company on your behalf
  • Scheduling any necessary services, such as remediation
  • Reopening claims that have been denied or underpaid
  • Fighting to obtain your maximum claim payment

The processes behind flood damage insurance claims can be excessively complicated. Insurance companies have designed them as such. One wrong form or improper step can result in a claim being underpaid or even outright denied.

Our team at United Claims Specialists can fight for your claim. Our flood insurance claims public adjusters are here to fight for you, the policyholder. We work with commercial and residential insurance claims, and we’re here to help with your claim. Our public adjusters offer crucial assistance that can potentially double or even triple your flood damage claim payout.

What should I do after flood damage occurs?

If your home or business has been damaged by flooding waters, it’s important to call on our experts at United Claims Specialists. Our certified public adjusters can help with flood damage claims, water damage claims, storm damage claims and more. We suggest calling our public adjusters as soon as you can. After all, the sooner you enlist our expert services, the better. Don’t sign any insurance or contractor paperwork before contacting our knowledgeable public adjusters. Call today!

To speak to one of our experienced flood damage claims adjusters today, please dial

1-855-321-LOSS (5677)

Phone: 855-321.LOSS (5677)
On Call 24/7
Start/Reopen Claim

Contact Us