Claim Types

If your property has sustained damage, call United Claims Specialists right away for a free home inspection. Whether your home has suffered damage due to a major event like a wind storm or an everyday problem, our public adjusters will get you maximum compensation, and not just what the insurance company deemed sufficient. Best of all, our claims adjuster services cost nothing up front as we get paid when you get paid!

United Claims Specialists Public Adjusters provides professional insurance claim representation for the following types of damage types:

Contact Us