Water Damage Insurance Claims Are Our Specialty

Download the eBook 5 Ways to Dispute Claims

 Your information is safe with us

Get a FREE Consultation Now!

Water damage is the most common type of claim filed. If you have water damage, whether you have a new claim or you’re working with an existing claim, it’s time to call a water damage insurance claim public adjuster. Our adjusters at United Claims Specialists are here to help with your water damage claim. Recent fraudulent claims statewide have resulted in tightened regulations on water damage claims processes. A skilled public adjuster is crucial for your claim.

At United Claims Specialists, we understand how catastrophic even the smallest water damages can be. There are many sources of water damage, including:

  • Faulty appliances
  • Pipe bursts
  • Cracked foundation
  • Toilet & pipe clogs
  • Roof leaks
  • Storm damage
  • Flooding


These damages can be costly to repair, but a skilled water damage insurance claim adjuster can help with your claim. Our adjusters at United Claims Specialists will work to obtain the highest payment for your water damage claim. We understand the insurance processes and red tape, and we know how to work to make the most of claims for our clients.

At United Claims Specialists, we work for you, the policyholder. We work with all types of water damage claims. Clean water, gray water containing biological contaminants and black water that contains bacteria all cause different damage situations. No matter your type of water damage, a knowledgeable public adjuster is critical.

As Public Adjusters, We Can Help! 


We Work for You

 Insurance companies have experts working for them, so should you!


We’re Experienced

We’re a team of experienced and professional public adjuster who will work for you to ensure you get the settlement you deserve.


Free Consultation

 Whether you have a residential or commercial claim, we will start our relationship with a free consultation, and we don’t get paid, unless you get paid.


Most common questions.

What will my policy cover?

Each policy is unique to the property owner. At United Claims Specialists, our public adjusters understand how to maximize your policy for your claim. Some policies cover open perils, all risk or comprehensive situations. These types of policies may cover water damage caused by storms or roofing issues. Other policies or independent flood coverage may address varying types of water damage.

Understanding your exact policy coverage starts by consulting with a public adjuster from our team at United Claims Specialists. We can help you understand how your insurance policy can work for you. Additionally, we can assist in starting your claim, scheduling service calls and obtaining estimates for water damage remediation.

How else can water damage insurance claims adjusters in help me?

The processes behind insurance claims can be daunting, especially when water and mold damage are involved. A knowledgeable public adjuster from our team at United Claims Specialists can make all the difference with your claim and claims process. We’re here to bring ease to your processes along with maximum payments. We offer no cost, no obligation consultations. Call our expert water damage claims adjusters today to schedule your consultation. Even if you have an existing claim, we are here to help.

Contact us

To speak to one of our experienced public adjusters today about your water damage claim, please call 1-855-321-LOSS (5677)

Contact Us